Triple Seasoned Cast Iron 5.5 Quart Dutch Oven
Blacklock 5.5 Qt Dutch Oven (5.2L)
The Blacklock Dutch Oven celebrates the year 2002, when Lodge debuted foundry seasoned cast iron cookware - an innovation that's now an industry standard. Thanks to a special blend of iron, Lodge is once again reinventing cast iron cookware with Blacklock. This Dutch oven is lightweight and made to slow-roast meats and simmer soups and stews.
- SKU: BL02DO
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast in a thin, lightweight design
- Elevated handles for added comfort and great control
- Generous cooking capacity
- Basting rings recirculate moisture as food cooks
- Raised, high-heat aluminum knob provides easy lift
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA
- Blacklock, like all Lodge cast iron, has natural cooking oil baked onto the surface. This forms a protective layer for an easy-release finish. The difference? Blacklock is seasoned three times, making the surface naturally nonstick.
- The more you cook with your cast iron, the better the seasoning.
- We know highly acidic and alkaline foods can feel daunting when using cast iron cookware, but after only a few uses with the triple seasoned finish, we encourage you to feel free to introduce these foods to your pan.
- Safe to use on any heat source or cooking surface, whether indoors or outside.
- Always lift cookware on smooth-top stoves.
- Always take precaution to protect your hands when dealing with a heated pan.
- Take care of your cast iron and it’ll last for generations. Simply wash, dry, and rub with oil. That’s it!
- Did you know you can use soap? While you usually don’t need it, there may be times where you have some tough baked-on food—or a lingering odor or taste (think: fish). A little soap will refresh your pan and keep your seasoning intact.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review